Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

TJ07 style window.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Rincewind

Rincewind

Level 7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
Any tips or ideas on how to make a window like the tj07, in the way that the acrylic is on the outside of the case. what thickness of a acrylic? is drilling acylic okay? will the acrylic tool WCUK have work to just shape the side facing outwards?
Thankss
Now you will get ready for the zim zam and the babbidy bibbidy. and you will take off your clothes like zooofff zoom, and geat ready for the most magnificent pudding pop you have ever seen" - Bill Cosby

Skorchio

Skorchio

How much can i fit in this space, ow i can fit loads in this spa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,167 posts
5mm would do best and yes the tool they sell will do the job but you may was to finish it off with some wet, wet and dry. Drilling is fine just be very careful as its very brittle, drill on and in to a piece of wood. Then just bolt it on :)

dazza

dazza

Oh Hai!

• Members
  • 2,082 posts
Buy one from chilled

Rincewind

Rincewind

Level 7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
How big are they? its for a V2000 ye see. my designed window measures 265mm height 390mm wide. need 20mm or so overlap on eash side.
Now you will get ready for the zim zam and the babbidy bibbidy. and you will take off your clothes like zooofff zoom, and geat ready for the most magnificent pudding pop you have ever seen" - Bill Cosby

dazza

dazza

Oh Hai!

• Members
  • 2,082 posts
They are exact to a tj07 mate I was gonna get one but didn't bother in the end

Rincewind

Rincewind

Level 7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

They are exact to a tj07 mate I was gonna get one but didn't bother in the end

Yep, I read that bit, but how big are they? if it will be the right size for a window I can cut on a V2000 then it will do the job great.

dazza

dazza

Oh Hai!

• Members
  • 2,082 posts
Well mine is 380x340 at a rough measure I had my v2010 window cut so I could use the tj window

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users