Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

colin mcrae on pro mode

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

freshage

freshage

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts
its seriously tense at times! at the start of this race i buggered up a corner and lost about 4 seconds lol.... had to make it up, and in pro mode, its anything but easy, non the less, i did it :D:D

Posted Image
{img resized from 1600x1200 for forum purposes}
never been that close before lol

fresh
Posted Image

G

G

Level 6

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
this game looks frikkin awesome, damn you SM2!!!!!
Corsair Obsidian 800D
Q6600 @ 3.4ghz
4 x 2gig Corsair dominator DDR2-8500
XFX 780SLI XXX MOBO
XFX 9800GT 512MB GPU
Zalman 1000w modular heatpipe cooled PSU
Razer Deathadder
22" samsung syncmaster

Rob*

Rob*

WCUK Staff

• Administrators
  • 6,131 posts
mmmm i might go out and get this game ive been after it for a while now :P

Bigdavegrrr

Bigdavegrrr

IS BACK! MWHAHAHAHA!!!

• Members
  • 1,731 posts
Is that a new Colin McRae game? Which one are they on now? Looks pretty awesome!

IcedEarth

IcedEarth

Level 5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts
This is Colin Mcrae DiRT dude

It is a US arcade version of the Colin Mcrae Series.

There is no Championship mode. Everything you know about Colin Mcrae, just throw it out the window :)

This has big trucks/buggy's/super cars/standard championship rally cars

The graphics are awesome and the damage system is out of this world.

But the controls suck! I had a Logitech Driving Force Pro and it was just impossible to drive with, the steering was way too sensitive even on the lowest settings (no i'm not a crap racer, never had this problem on TDU :D)

So over all it is a fun game, but it doesn't deserve the Colin Mcrae tag because it honestly has nothing to do with the Championships. It's more like...well off road DiRT racing that you do with your friends.
CPU: Phenom II X6 1055T Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H Memory: 4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws 2000mhz Graphics Card: Asus ENGTX480

Hard Drive: 40GB Mushkin Callisto (OS), WD Raptor X 150GB, Seagate 2TB, 500GB ext Sound Card: Audigy 4/5.1 surround sound Power Supply: Corsair 520HX

Case: CM 690 Dominator CPU cooling: Fuzion V1, PA120.3, DDC Ultra + XSPC Res Top OS: Windows 7 Professional 64/Ubuntu 9.04 Monitor: 32LG7000 1080p

Bigdavegrrr

Bigdavegrrr

IS BACK! MWHAHAHAHA!!!

• Members
  • 1,731 posts
I think its just called Dirt over here, or is that a different game?

IcedEarth

IcedEarth

Level 5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts
Weird, you are indeed right

http://www.newegg.co... ... 6832151009

But for 360 and PS3 it has the Colin Mcrae tag

http://www.newegg.co... ... odemasters

No idea what is going on there lol

I told you it didn't deserve the Colin Mcrae tag :D
CPU: Phenom II X6 1055T Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H Memory: 4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws 2000mhz Graphics Card: Asus ENGTX480

Hard Drive: 40GB Mushkin Callisto (OS), WD Raptor X 150GB, Seagate 2TB, 500GB ext Sound Card: Audigy 4/5.1 surround sound Power Supply: Corsair 520HX

Case: CM 690 Dominator CPU cooling: Fuzion V1, PA120.3, DDC Ultra + XSPC Res Top OS: Windows 7 Professional 64/Ubuntu 9.04 Monitor: 32LG7000 1080p

Bigdavegrrr

Bigdavegrrr

IS BACK! MWHAHAHAHA!!!

• Members
  • 1,731 posts
Its strange coz even the yanks know who Colin Mcrae is because of the Xgames (even though he f**ked up big time AGAIN this year :x, I remember when he was the best :roll: )?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users