Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

WaterCooling UK Server

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Gooders

Gooders

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
Right then kids (and big kids) hope were all ok,

After talking to Rob-and him agreeing-In the mess that is my bedroom there is 4 servers all in bits :)(they crashed and im rebuilding em), im thinking of building a few online multi player servers hosted from my servers,useing the wcuk logo or whateva, they will be for genarel use for anyone just not cheats-there is cheat software loaded for hl2 and hopfully UT04

Just after useful info-set up softwere,game info & cd keys that sortta thing

and lastly what games u lot wont on it-if i havent got the game then somone send me a copy of it-can pm home addy

Thanks for reading and thanks to rob for letting it go forward

Keep It Cool-Water Cooled

http://www.brgdevelopments.co.uk

@brgdevelopments

firthy15

firthy15

Level 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
if its HL2 or CSS can i be an admin pweeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeeeee

[praise]

*on serious note, it should be HL2 deathmatch or Counter Strike course definatly :P

Rob*

Rob*

WCUK Staff

• Administrators
  • 6,131 posts
I know not allot of people play it now, and i know i shouldnt be still playing it.. but why not make a Quake2 server ;)

Then later on in the year we can change it to a Quake4 server (As thats out in November) then maybe we can get a WCUK clan going. 8)

It's only an idea.. Put the more important (newer) games on there first though before Quake :D

Gooders

Gooders

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

I know not allot of people play it now, and i know i shouldnt be still playing it.. but why not make a Quake2 server ;)

Then later on in the year we can change it to a Quake4 server (As thats out in November) then maybe we can get a WCUK clan going. 8)

It's only an idea.. Put the more important (newer) games on there first though before Quake :D

yeah i will what im going to do is host what games ive got the blag copys of others off u lot

also some of the servers i got to pay for :(

@brgdevelopments

Rob*

Rob*

WCUK Staff

• Administrators
  • 6,131 posts
Why you need to pay for them ? Surely if your hosting them on your own server its free ?

Gooders

Gooders

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Why you need to pay for them ? Surely if your hosting them on your own server its free ?

yes but if i use there server conection will full mod powers then its chargeable

if i use my server i can only use the options that the game give me to use :(

but i will see how it goes useing my server,

@brgdevelopments

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users