Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

L4D2

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Mattmc91

Mattmc91

Level OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,540 posts
Expert in single player is only for the pro's :P

Expert itself is a hard task pete ^^

Pablo

Pablo

Monster Hunter MK2

• Members
  • 3,274 posts
You need to be a machine to beat this level.

D-Cyph3r

D-Cyph3r

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,673 posts
Expert is brutal on a level far higher than the 1st game, thats for damn sure. You only have to compare the "no. of medpacks used per level" stat between the 2 games to realise. :S

My tip is to ALWAYS take the magnum when it shows up, melee is fun and chop up special infected in nano seconds but it always inevitably leads to friendly fire incidents and running into more than you can really handle (on expert). Since i'm our teams heavy dude I always rock the nade launcher/magnum combo and imo it's unbeatable, i'm always the last to use my medpacks/pills and can quite comfortably sit in a corner and solo a minor horde with that blessed shiny hand cannon.

I actually have more kills with the magnum than with the next top 3 weapons COMBINED, thats how much love I have for that thing.
I have a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to run both at the same time...

Mattmc91

Mattmc91

Level OH MY GOD

• Members
  • 3,540 posts

Expert is brutal on a level far higher than the 1st game, thats for damn sure. You only have to compare the "no. of medpacks used per level" stat between the 2 games to realise. :S

My tip is to ALWAYS take the magnum IF it shows up, melee is fun and chop up special infected in nano seconds but it always inevitably leads to friendly fire incidents and running into more than you can really handle (on expert). Since i'm our teams heavy dude I always rock the nade launcher/magnum combo and imo it's unbeatable, i'm always the last to use my medpacks/pills and can quite comfortably sit in a corner and solo a minor horde with that blessed shiny hand cannon.

I actually have more kills with the magnum than with the next top 3 weapons COMBINED, thats how much love I have for that thing.

fixed your post there :P never get a magnum spawn on expert >_>

Wgizmo

Wgizmo

Level 8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
Just installed today and works well on highest settings. Looks better than first one if we are talking about gameplay. Problem for me now i cant finish any stage becouse of random noobs who is playing online. Looking forward to play with some pros :).

Pablo

Pablo

Monster Hunter MK2

• Members
  • 3,274 posts
Single player rules.

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
is it worth £20? it's back on steam sale today till 5pm tomorrow. I haven't played the original.

there were a few deals on steam over the last couple of weeks that had me tempted but I stopped myself, have bought 3 games for the ps3 over the last 2-3 months.

Wgizmo

Wgizmo

Level 8

• Members
  • 738 posts
on Amazon its for 16 pounds.

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts

on Amazon its for 16 pounds.

link as I can only find it for £24, have found deals on hduk for £20 and under but those are no more and prices are £25+.

Wgizmo

Wgizmo

Level 8

• Members
  • 738 posts
lol m8! its 24 now.

Order Placed: 29 Dec 2009
Dispatch estimate:30 Dec 2009
Posted Image Delivery estimate:31 Dec 2009

1 of: Left 4 Dead 2 (PC DVD) [Computer Game]
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

£16.97

Its all what i can say. I think i wos lucky.

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
apperently it was down at £14 at one point, tho I think the guy that said it might have got it mixed up with the first one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users